If you have spent any amount of time in the internet marketing industry, then you have noticed the choice of programs to join is too numerous to list. There are a few standouts that seem to crop up most amongst the landscape of interminable dross that threatens the very fabric of financial sanity and value: one of these programs is Global Domains International.
Global Domains International (or GDI) is one of the most popular network marketing programs available online today. GDI was founded in 1999 by Alan Ezeir and Michael Starr and has quickly grown into a global enterprise that offers high quality hosting for ‘.ws’ domains worldwide. While Global Domains International Inc. is a global company, they are based in the U.S. and have their headquarters stationed in San Diego, California.
To check out Global Domains International Inc for yourself and give a shot for 7 days completely free, check GDI out here.
Is Global Domains International a Scam?
In short, no. Global Domains International is not a scam. Here is a list of five reasons GDI is not a scam:
- Loyal Compensation. GDI has paid their affiliates for fifteen years since their start in 1999. Not a single month has gone by where they didn’t pay their affiliates (typical scams will sometimes find excuses for not paying out. For a good example, read my review on Profit Clicking).
- U.S.-based HQ. They have a tangible headquarters for operations in the U.S., instead of just a PO box or facility in a tax haven like Amsterdam.
- Valuable Product. GDI offers a real product that has value in today’s industry. In other words, they are not just about the “income opportunity.” Clients get a website to do whatever they want with.
- Support. Global Domains International has stellar live support and/or articles to help customers find answers to their questions. Members also have access to their uplines which are generally knowledgeable about various topics as well.
- Stability. GDI has been around since 1999 and placed #37 on the Inc500 list of the fastest growing companies in 2002. They are also a member of the Direct Selling Association. For a timeline of news, events, and big deals that Global Domains International has been a part of since 2000, check out GDI news here.
Global Domains International is in fact, a real company with real history. They offer a real product worth great value to both huge, well known organizations, and individuals looking to build a presence online. So, why do so many people think GDI is a scam and shy away from it?
Global Domains International Seems Too Much Like A MLM Or Pyramid Scheme
Any place where money can be made, skeptics will soon follow. Many of them have been burned by other companies in the past. Some of them might have even joined GDI but never made a dime. I will tell you right now, GDI IS AN MLM, but it is not an illegal pyramid scheme. The acronym MLM simply stands for “Multi-Level Marketing.” The idea is: you refer people or leaders, and you earn money from them and whenever they refer people.
The common misconception with MLM, is that it’s always about the money. Skeptics often believe people refer each other to make money and that is the only thing exchanging hands between people. It is easy to point fingers at any network marketing company and accuse them of being a pyramid scheme. The real question is, what are the customers or clients getting in return for each transaction? The promise of wealth of their own? Or real goods or services?
Most people flock to network marketing to make money. The average goal most people shoot for when they come online is around $300 a month – that seems to be the magical number at least. The most difficult part of network marketing is duplicating the success of others with little to no prior experience. This is the biggest reason the proverbial 95% fail.
My Global Domains International History
Personally, I had joined GDI three times and quit each time before I decided to try it again successfully in 2013. For my first shot in 2009, I actually tried a guru-designed system by a GDI legend (I won’t mention names to save some serious drama and potential legal backlash). His “simple” system seemed like it could not fail and the forum he offered seemed very cool and professional. The biggest issue I faced at the time was my lack of experience and I was never able to recruit anyone as a result.
I then turned away from fancy systems and sought after various collective recruiting teams. They say two heads are better than one and the idea seemed fantastic! My enthusiasm and video editing skills caught the attention of team leaders who promoted me to a member of the team admin. I worked for over a year with the admins to spread positivity and enthusiasm, but the wait was too long and eventually sabotage by a trusted member (and programmer) of our team led to a mass exodus of several key leaders of our team. I am still friends with these admin members to this day over two years after we left GDI (and we swore to never come back).
In December, 2013, I was approached by the same admins I had worked with before about returning to GDI. They seemed gung ho and excited about a new team operation they are a part of with another collective recruiting team known as GDI Team Elite. A few of them had already received their six first level sign ups, which never happened for them in our last team. I decided to give them a real shot.
What Makes GDI Team Elite So Special?
GDI Team Elite not only guarantees results; they bring the goods. They vow to give you your six sign-ups in 4-8 weeks if you bring your team links 1000 hits per week. That is far less hits than expected by teams like power path GDI, and the wait is far shorter. How can they make such bold claims? They build downlines on a localized level, with reliable support from the seasoned marketers from the top.
So, what kind of benefits does GDI Team Elite provide?
- A commitment to provide an active and helpful upline that will assist you directly with the building of your downline with GDI.
- We will advertise with you until you have received your first six referrals in GDI. We will then help them get their first six as a team.
- Full use and training and strategy on how to build members a six figure income.
- Free use of our collective advertising system.
It became clear to me when I started working GDI that using a team build strategy was essential to continuous growth, not just for myself, but for those in my downline that had no experience in marketing. This is and always will be my biggest concern in any network marketing program: can my downline replicate my success with little money and mostly free resources? I believe that with GDI Team Elite, it is 100% possible.
Is GDI Team Elite Right For You?
GDI Team Elite IS NOT right for you if you:
- Would rather not do ANYTHING and let OTHERS do ALL the work.
- Think you can get rich quick in the next 30 days (try the lottery dude).
- Are not prepared to take the advice of those who are in a place you want to be.
GDI Team Elite IS right for you if you:
- Are ready to do your part to build a residual income.
- Have a desire to rich the slow but steady way, and build a business that will grow forever.
- Are prepared to build your business under the guidance and advice of others.
Global Domains International Conclusion
There are several opportunities out there that promise you unbelievable riches, and plenty of people waiting to debunk all hope that making money online is possible. What do you believe? Global Domains International has a proven track record in the marketing industry and is a reliable source of income for many, not to mention a valuable source of tools we all need as entrepreneurs – affordable domains with professional hosting. Whether or not you are looking to build a presence online, GDI can help you persevere as a wealthy affiliate and leader in our industry.
Join our team with GDI Team Elite today and give GDI a real shot for 7 days risk free! Click the banner below join the Global Domains International revolution with us!